Thursday, May 12, 2016

As Above so Below...






I dive deep into the ocean.  I feel her pulling me deeper & deeper.  There is this fear of losing breath -- that gets lost... to the preciousness of those silver bubbles leaving your lips... I watch them rise, to look up towards the sun from deep under the sea is truly one of the most amazing gifts of all time. 

During this shoot we where off the cost of Mexico.  There where 500 of these amazing sculptures.  Each one truly had a life of its own< yet only open had parted lips: waiting for air she came alive, literally in front of my lens I watched her take on life. 

It was breath taking. 

Now I am inspired to build more of these sculpture gardens on the island I leave.  They are an incredible thing...

amazing really.

They help restore the coral reefs...

if any of you reading this would like to get involved in this project with me feel free to reach out.

Team work makes the dream work;)


& these living dreams they are coming true for reals... shooting stars & venus aglow in the dessert sky...

savor mystic magic.

always & all ways.

To learn more about the project please enjoy this:



No comments:

Post a Comment